Dr. Missirlian, a Fort Collins Dentist, Reports Upcoming Philanthropy Trip to Ecuador

#1 von carlos , 08.08.2012 22:19

r. Missirlian has scheduled an upcoming trip to Ecuador to visit an orphanage to teach dental care while he is in the country to climb Mt. Chimborazo. This inactive volcano's summit is 20,702 ft high and its location along the equatorial bulge makes it the farthest point from the Earth's center. The dentist plans to make his trip to Ecuador in November of 2012.

Dr. Missirlian is an avid outdoorsman and hiker and just recently completed his second summit of Long's Peak this July. Upon successful summit, Mt. Chimborazo will be the highest elevation the dentist has visited.

Dr. Missirlian says, "Although I am traveling to Ecuador to pursue my passion of mountaineering, I am also there to help their local community. I hope not only to take something from my experience in Ecuador, but to give something back."

Dr. Missirlian, a family dentist, has a proven track record of philanthropy and outreach. He has made trips internationally and in the United States to give out dental care supplies and educate people on proper dental care. The family dentist believes in giving back as many ways as he can.

As a Fort Collins dentist, the Dental Office of Dr. Missirlian offers teeth whitening, cleanings, cavity fillings, dentures, tooth bonding and more. Dr. Missirlian is the premier family dentist in the Fort Collins area. The dentist has hundreds of positive reviews online which bring him many of his new patients.

His friendly and personable staff makes every experience an enjoyable one. Dr. Missirlian has a wonderful sense of humor. He also has a steadfast commitment to putting dental decisions into a patient's hands by offering several options and alternatives during his consultations. The dental office offers cutting-edge appointment setting methods, including email and text message alerts so patients never forget about their upcoming visits.

Dr. Missirlian's website offers educational resources, articles, appointment scheduling and more. The office has a "how to" section with infographics on brushing, flossing, anatomy of teeth and knowing your teeth. Their blog is a premier platform for those seeking information about how to take care of their teeth and gums, including things they can do at home to improve their mouth's overall health.

Those interested in finding a new family dentist can contact the Dental Office of Dr. Missirlian at 970-267-0993 or can visit their website www.fortcollinsdentalarts.com.

Add to DiggBookmark with del.icio.usAdd to Newsvine

carlos  
carlos

RE: Dr. Missirlian, a Fort Collins Dentist, Reports Upcoming Philanthropy Trip to Ecuador

#2 von carlos , 08.08.2012 22:20

carlos  
carlos

Famulatur Ecuador
Parroquia "Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe" - Parroquia "Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe"

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz