International Smile Power partners with people to improve and sustain dental health and build bridges of friendship around the world.
What Smile Power Volunteers Do:
* Our volunteer dentists and hygienists provide dental care, supplies, and education about disease prevention to under-served populations in developing nations.
* Dental and humanitarian volunteers train local people to take responsibility for preventive education and care within local populations.
* Smile Power provides greatly needed supplies and equipment with funds donated by our generous suppporters.
* At home in Washington State, our volunteers provide opportunities for humanitarian outreach to our school children and other interested people so that we can all experience giving as a true source of fulfillment.
* We work to develop bridges of love and understanding between all peoples so that we become a planet of friendly neighbors instead of strangers.
Through International Smile Power, volunteer dentists, dental hygienists, dental assistants, and dental students can make meaningful contributions to health care in in Bolivia, Jamaica, Uganda, and Guatemala. Please contact us for information about upcoming outreaches.
Other humanitarian volunteers are welcome also. Please contact us about upcoming opportunities. Volunteer at home or abroad.